Here are some pictures I used for inspiration from pinterest:
love the frame in this one.
Got the hook idea from this one.
And liked the burlap texture from this one.
Here is what I came up with:
what you need:
an 8x10 frame(or however large or small you like)
a piece of burlap around the same size
a hot glue gun
some black ribbon
a staple gun
cup hooks (available at home depot)
optional: drill for drilling pre holes for the screws
1. Remove glass and backing from frame.
2. hot glue one side of the burlap into the inner lip of the frame:
3. Let glue dry and lightly stretch the burlap and glue along the other three sides, making sure to get the corners glued in tight.
4. Trim burlap as needed.
5. Drill starter holes for the screw in cup(necklace) hangers
6. Screw in cup hooks
7. To hang: Braid together three pieces of ribbon for a stronger hold(my frame was pretty heavy). then use the staple gun to attach(might need to hit the staples with a hammer as well).
8. Finished Product!
Let me know what you think!